We cordially invite you to actively participate in the selected poster sessions.
Click to submit your Abstract online
Guidelines Abstract Submission:
- Please prepare the following information before your submission
- Presenting author's details: Affiliations, full mailing address, contact phone number and email address
- Presentation type -Poster
ABSTRACT TITLE SHOULD BE IN CAPS AND BOLD LETTERS with maximum limit of 30 words.
- Author or authors' names: first name(s), family name.
- Underline the presenting author's name, given in bold letters.
- Affiliation details of all authors (use superscripted numbers if multiple Institutes are involved).
- Abstract text is limited to 300 words including acknowledgements and statement on ethical clearance.
- Please do not include any tables, charts or other graphics in the abstract.
- Please structure your poster abstract using the following headings:
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text.
- If your research has been supported by any funding agency, state the same in acknowledgement in single line.
- Abstracts should have statement on 'Ethical Clearance for Human and Animal Studies'.
- After having submitted your abstract and registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail
- Size of poster: 90 cm x 90 cm (length x height)
- Last date of poster submission will be 15th January 2018
- The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to take decision on mode of presentation.